OverviewThis Screen is for manageing the Qualifying rounds of a tournament.
You have two options here, Option A is to assign the teams manualy, Option B is to create qualifying rounds
To create qualifying rounds simple put in a min and a max size and hit create.
The max size is the largest amount of teams that can be put into a qualifying round.
The min size is the mininum amount of teams needed for that round
I recomend that you set the min and max far apart ie(2 and 10) for greatest flexability
Once a round is created you can drag teams from the top into the round. (red teams mean they are not in a qualifying round yet, green means they are) To make things easier one can hit the "Assign rounds randomly" and this will fill up the qualifying rounds. Also you any red teams can be dragged to the bottom to delete it from the round.
HIT "SAVE THE ROUNDS!" at the top to save the team assignments per qualifying round.
You can delete a team from a qualifying round only before there is a score inputed.
Inside the qualifying round teams will be red if they have not been saved, and green if they have been saved. once a team is saved you can input a score, you can assign scores with decimal places. dont forget to hit update scores once you put in the scores YOU MUST HIT "UPDATE SCORES" FOR EACH QUALIFYING ROUND YOU INPUT. DO THIS ONE AT A TIME
Steps to complete the qualifying portion
- Either assign teams manualy, OR create qualifying rounds
- Assign teams to qualifying rounds
- Input scores into each qualifying round
- In the tournament administrator portion, click "finalize seeds" this will set the seeds for the bracket potion
- In the tournament administrator portion, click "move seeds into brackets" this will assign the qualified teams to the proper place in the tournament
Aranged Seeds Manualy:
Before you create any qualifying rounds you have the option of sorting the teams manualy. Simply drag teams around till they are in the proper order.
2v2 Warcraft 3 tft: Dota
You must Register/Login to signup
MatchTime:Sat, Aug 08 23:12
- Justin'n'Rich R Bad (1.0)
- TrashcanKids (2.0)
- We're Better Than Mitch and Jeff (3.0)
- Try Hard, Still Lose (4.0)
- FlyingNinjaMonkeysOfDoom (5.0)
- can i play on your team? (6.0)
- Icon Seed (7.0)
- Big Yellow Joint (8.0)
- PurpleMonkeyDishwasher (9.0)
- The Pact Sealers (10.0)
- (1) The Pact Sealers | 10.0 | 1
- (2) PurpleMonkeyDishwasher | 9.0 | 2
- (3) Big Yellow Joint | 8.0 | 3
- (4) Icon Seed | 7.0 | 4
- (5) can i play on your team? | 6.0 | 5
- (6) FlyingNinjaMonkeysOfDoom | 5.0 | 6
- (7) Try Hard, Still Lose | 4.0 | 7
- (8) We're Better Than Mitch and Jeff | 3.0 | 8
- (9) TrashcanKids | 2.0 | 9
- (10) Justin'n'Rich R Bad | 1.0 | 10